-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org]
On Behalf Of Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com
Sent:   Sunday, January 10, 1999 3:51 PM
To:     World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:        A new target

There is a new film in the works called"Esther Kahn".
"Esther" tells the story of a Hasidic girl in 18th century London who has
dreams of becoming a stage actress. (An Orthodox-Feminist version of "The
Jazz
Singer"???)

 I suppose there will be "Jewish Music inspired" soundtrack. What I would
like
to ask the list is; should we stsart to pick the music apart now-to save
time-
or whould we listen to it first, then pick it apart??
Simon
Hatikvah

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->