Re: A new target

I say pick it apart in advance! That way, when the film is actually released, we
will have saved valuable quibbling time, and we can use the resulting quibbling
storehouse of free time to pick the rest of the film's content apart! Especially
if it is in any way connected with the dim bulb that "wrote" and "directed" 'The
Governess'!!
Regards,
Shlomo Volf

Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com wrote:

> There is a new film in the works called"Esther Kahn".
> "Esther" tells the story of a Hasidic girl in 18th century London who has
> dreams of becoming a stage actress. (An Orthodox-Feminist version of "The Jazz
> Singer"???)
>
>  I suppose there will be "Jewish Music inspired" soundtrack. What I would like
> to ask the list is; should we stsart to pick the music apart now-to save time-
> or whould we listen to it first, then pick it apart??
> Simon
> Hatikvah

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->