Re: A new target

<<Simon,
What if everyone just decided to not dissect it?  It's a jungle out there...

Linda

Dear Linda,
Evidently, you don't know the way we play.
1) You have to hate it.
2) Then you have to tell us what should have been done you had been the
director, producer, or composer.
3) ONLY AFTER you have made up your mind are you permitted to view the film
and listen to the soundtrack.
If you are going to be fair, then you can't play.

Remember our motto.."Everyone Is entitled to their opinion...but what do they
know!"  Besides, who doesn't "kvel" from "I told you so".
Simon
Hatikvah

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->