[Fwd: Re: Question: Modzitz cd]

robert wiener wrote:

> Simon and others,
>
> What do you think of David Werdyger's recordings of Boyaner, Gerer,
> Satmerer, and Skulaner Nigunim?  Are there more?  Are they still
> available?  (My copies are on Aderet cassettes.)
>
> Bob

Hi Bob:

I have vinyl LPs of the following:
Chabad Nigunim (Vols. 2, 4, 6, 7)  (Nichoach label)
and:
Melodies from Wizniz (Hed-Arzi label)
Chassidim B'rinah  (Leib Glantz) (Hebraica Records)
Pirchei Sings (Choir of Pirchei Agudath Israel) (Tikva Records)
and:
Chassidic Melodies by the Rabbis of Modzitz (Ben Zion Shenker) (Neginah
label)

Except for the last one, they are NOT, I'm afraid, in very good
condition.
Let me know off-line if there is anything you don't have.

Wolf Krakowski

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->