Leonard Bernstein's Kaddish

The Leonard Bernstein Kaddish (symphony #3)
is recorded on side B of The Papal Concert to Commemorate the Holocaust,
played by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, 1994, Justice Records
Gilbert Levine, Conductor,
Richard Dreyfuss, Narrator

On side A is Max Bruch's Kol Nidre and Beethoven's Symphony 9, Movement 3
On side B is also Bernstein's Chichester Psalms (Movements 2&3) and
Schubert's Psalm 92 .
It closes with remarks from Pope John Paul II

Gilbert Levine was in Baltimore on a concert tour promoting his orchestra's
newest work (I didn't buy it) but he was asked about his friendship with the
Pope.   It was fascinating to sit there and listen to him.  Anyway, I searched
high & low and finally found the tapes ON SALE at Tara (www.Jewishmusic.com)
Miriam

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->