Re: L'Chaim review

>I thought that the list might be interested in the following album
>(I was alerted to its existence by Al Raphelson)
>and the comments of an amazon.com reviewer.

Fortunately, that wasn't the only reviewer--I was set to add my
own "pre-review" that the album sounded like it might be worth
listening to, but someone who knows and loves the CD preceded.

My favorite part is the recommendations following:

Customers who bought titles by Jolson also bought titles
                           by these artists:

                                  Klezmatics
                                  Naftule Brandwein
                                  Frank Sinatra