Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: list JEWISH-MUSIC: List Message Rejected

And if they sang "America the Beautiful" would that mean we all had
to emigrate?
 Look, I personally wouldn't care to sing Christmas music (and I far
more dislike popular Christmas music that I do high church music, at
 least aesthetically), and as I child, I and my family had to struggle
with every single public school I went to in order to not participate
 in their Christmas stuff (but we do a Hanukah song,too) however, that
doesn't make Christmas,Christmas songs, or Christians,
 evil. To be perfectly honest, I've generally had less trouble making
religious Christians understand my requirements for days off, not
violating Shabbat, and so on, than I have had with secular Jews, who
 often seem to think that I'm religious in order to publicly embarrass
them, or something, and will often tell me to stop asking for
conferences not to be scheduled on holidays or Shabbat. Let's try
not to overgeneralize about other people. There are plenty of fine
people in the world who sing Christmas music. Some of them aren't
Christians
 - that doesn't make them bad people.

 Alana Suskin