RE: FW: SHOSHANA DAMARI TO PERFORM AT CARNEGIE HALL

Shoshana Damari is my favorite Israeli singer and she is the biggest selling
artist from Israel at the store. Her record company in Israel once asked me
what I do with such large quantities of her recordings, they couldn't believe
there was such a large market for her recordings.

I used to hound Vanguard Records  constantly to release her old records on Cd.
It took a while, but they finally gave in. She's been such a popular artist
here. One listen and you will know why.

There is an excellent 3 CD set spanning her entire career. The enclosed book
is entirely in Hebrew, but the pictures of her with some of the biggest
artists in the world are priceless. Naturally, we're sold out.

When Shoshana was introduced to Edith Piaf, Piaf told her,"It's about time the
French Edith Piaf met the Israeli Edith Piaf".

Simon
Hatikvah

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->