Yiddish Concert in Hartford, CT

Please distribute the following announcement of a November 22 concert via the
jewish-music mailing list.  Thank you.

Charter Oak Cultural Center Jewish Heritage Series   * * *   Affiliated
Artists

                    Ilana Kochinska, soprano
                     Ross Barentyne, piano

                      World of Our Mothers
           A Woman's Life in Yiddish Song and Poetry

**With highlights from Kochinska's recording, World of Our Mothers**

Including folk-like masterpieces by Gebirtig, showstoppers from Yiddish
theater greats Secunda and Rumshinsky, art songs by Lazar Weiner and Helen
Greenberg, and arias from Goldfaden's historical operettas.

Complete translations provided.

                              ***
Friday, November 22 at 12:00 noon
General admission, $7
Seniors, students & Charter Oak members, $5
Plus $3 for Kosher brunch (please reserve by Nov. 17)

                              ***
                  Charter Oak Cultural Center
              21 Charter Oak Ave., Hartford, Conn.

          For information and directions, please call
Charter Oak at (860) 249-1207 or Finzi Records at (212) 579-0932

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->