Re: klezmer in Melbourne

dear ari
thankyou for listing
was the festival a killer? people clapped & danced, i take that to be a
good sign! as usual with acoustic bands more time soundchecking would have
been a beautiful thing. We are playing at Australia's 2nd largest folk
festival at Port Fairy next March. My friends in Klezmania have played
there previously and I've given klezmer workshops there. Does Klezmeritis
have a CD .... no, and i'm happy to continue promoting Klezmania's most
excellent CD until we get round to doing one.
keep up the great work! viva le klezmer
ps how many hours do you spend shacking ???
ernie

At 18:29 8/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>KLEZMERITIS - FREE MELBOURNE FESTIVAL CONCERT (SOUNDS AT SOUTHGATE)
>>
>>Ernie Gruner's klezmer band "Klezmeritis" will play at the Southgate stage
>>for the Melbourne Festival this Saturday October 24th from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
>
>Hi Ernie, I have added a listing for "Klezmeritis" on the Klezmer Shack.
>Hope that's okay.
>   http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/contacts/klezbands.html#band.klezmeritis
>
>Hope the festival was killer!
>
>ari
>
>Ari Davidow
>The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/
>owner: jewish-music mailing list
>e-mail: ari (at) ivritype(dot)com

Ernie Gruner
KALEIDOSCOPE MUSIC  (Jugularity, Klezmeritis, Kalinka, Bronwyn Calcutt, etc)
Phone/Fax +613 9386 7108          2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058,
Australia
 JUGULARITY   http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~sci148k/    appearing live :
>> December 11 >> The East Brunswick Club Hotel>>>presenting The Seduction
Show>>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->