[JEWISH-MUSIC:5096] mart heijmans - sheet music

Please does anyone have a contact for Mart Heijmans of Amsterdam or his
publisher (Muziekuitgeverij Van Teeseling Nijmegen). I had no luck ringing
Mart in Amsterdam or from here and am keen to find a postal or email address.

Via the Amsterdam Jewish Museum 2 months ago I purchased a copy of his
klezmer tune transcription book. Well pubished book of good range of 40
klezmer tunes.
I also sighted but couldn't find copies to purchase of his arrangements of
some of the tunes. They look potentially useful especially for teaching
purposes.

thankyou
Ernie Gruner
KALEIDOSCOPE MUSIC
2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058, Victoria,  AUSTRALIA   (Melbourne)
E-mail: erniegru (at) mira(dot)net
INTERNATIONAL: Phone 61 3 9386 7108   or 61 3 9386 0947
                                Fax      61 3 9386 7108   Mobile  0418 549 631

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->