[JEWISH-MUSIC:5097] Re: jewish morrocan

<<
I'd also be keen to receive any information about Moroccan Jewish music,
musicians, history, ethnomusicology, role of the violin etc.

thankyou
Ernie Gruner
KALEIDOSCOPE MUSIC

We carry many Morrocan -Jewish recordings  as well as Tunisian-Jewish, and
Algerian-Jewish . Some going back to 1904.

We also have a recording that is a compilation of Jewish Music recorded in
Arabic countries ; Egypt, Syria, Algeria, Iraq, Morroco etc from 1910 to 1936
all the artist are Jewish and sing in Arabic..a beautiful recording!
Simon
Hatikvah Music
Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->