[JEWISH-MUSIC:5095] jewish morrocan

Please does anyone have a contact for Samy El Maghribi - a Jewish Moroccan
musician.             Possibly living in Canada, used to live in Israel,
performs in Morocco etc.

I've been asked for his contact by Brahim Benim, a Morrocan musician who I
play violin for sometimes, in Melbourne Australia.

I'd also be keen to receive any information about Moroccan Jewish music,
musicians, history, ethnomusicology, role of the violin etc.

thankyou
Ernie Gruner
KALEIDOSCOPE MUSIC
2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058, Victoria,  AUSTRALIA   (Melbourne)
E-mail: erniegru (at) mira(dot)net
INTERNATIONAL: Phone 61 3 9386 7108   or 61 3 9386 0947
                                Fax      61 3 9386 7108   Mobile  0418 549 631

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->