Re: a tactful way

In a message dated 10/22/98 6:05:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
RABHADASH (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< Maybe someone other than the lay cantor can speak gently to
 the rabbi. >>

As a cantorial soloist let me suggest that this is ESSENTIAL because the
relationship of the Rabbi and Cantor is a tenacious one.  It would be
appropriate for the cantor to speak privately to a member of the Religion and
Ritual Committee, or any member of the board who can approach the Rabbi with a
general comment.  Having heard such unhappy duets, I assure you that the
entire congregation will benefit by this discreet bit of advice.

Lori Lippitz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->