Subject: Re:  Europeans and Jews, part N
Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org> at Tcpgate
Date:    10/21/98 9:32 AM

And I expect the Moshiach will be just around the corner when the next
generation of Young Turks starts studying the vital Armenian components in
their Ottoman heritage. Any signs of this yet?

Joel

At 05:09 AM 10/21/98 -0400, Judith R. Cohen wrote:
>great observation! Add the Gypsies (Roma)....
>and, while we're at it, - women?
>Judith

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:          781-862-2432
Home Office:         781-862-4104
FAX:                  781-862-0498
Cell:                781-622-0309
Email:                jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->