[Fwd: Re: Songs for a Brit]

Alex J. Lubet wrote:

> Responding to the message of <8525669E(dot)00457418(dot)00 (at)
> psp-smtp-03(dot)peoplesoft(dot)com>
> from jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org:

> > I have performed at several Bris's and I have always found the song "Mack
> > the Knife" elicits a good response. However for a girl, it probably is not
> > appropriate, unless you are from Sudan.
> > Ben
> >
> > .  Not funny.
>
> Alex Lubet, Ph. D.

Thats your opinion;  it made me laugh.
And maybe it will spur someone on to support the United Nations' program
on female excision.

Yasher koach, Ben, for your irreverant and caustic wit.
You continue the time-honored traditions of Chaucer, Rabelais and Lenny
Bruce.

Wolf

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->