Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 963

<< Can I extend the question and ask if anyone can list any other string
 quartets with a jewish bent? (preferably with composer, year, publisher and
 access) >>

There was some very fine string music written by Jewish composers in the
Theresienstadt:  Gideon Klein, Quartet Op. 2, as well as Trio for string trio.
I know the trio is published by Bote & Bock, Berlin.  Also Viktorr Ullman
wrote Quartett  Op. 46, no. 3, and Hans Krasa wrote Tanz for String Trio.
Some of  these pieces have more of a Czech flavor than a Jewish one, but the
context certainly make the pieces of interest to Jewish audiences.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->