Does anyone know how to contact Anna Ginsburg in Washington, DC?

A few months ago I was collecting songs from some Yiddish-speaking older
friends in Boston.  I learned a fragment of lovely wedding song (a fragment
was all that my friends remembered).  They said that they heard the song from
a young singer named Anna Ginsburg.  She is from the former USSR, lives now in
Washington, and has released a cassette of songs.  Does anyone here know her?
Any info that you have would be greatly appreciated!

Jeff Warschauer

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->