Re: KlezKanada 98

German Goldenshteyn and Itsik-Leyb Volakh (Jeff Wollock)
also performed at KlezKanada 98. Since I'm not perhaps to be
considered an unbiased source, I won't review their performances, but
would encourage everyone within range to get out and hear them for
yourselves. Now is the time.

Their new band, Di Molever Kompanye (the band from Molev) (also including
Michael Alpert) will be performing in Manhattan the 6th, 7th, and 8th of
September at the Moldovan pavilion of the Russian-Jewish cultural festival
sponsored by Nayana. (When I know more about when and where exactly I
will post more exact information.)

Jenny

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->