Re: Esperansa 98

>Dear Friends:
>
>I thought the attached might be of interest to members of the list. Kindly
>contact ecjc as indicated about any questions, and do not reply to me.
>>For further information contact Miriam Leci at ECJC.
>>Mail to: ecjc (at) ort(dot)org and mark it "Esperansa '98".
>

>>For further information
>>
>>Contact: Miriam Leci
>>ECJC
>>74 Gloucester Place
>>London W1H 3HN
>>Tel:+44 171 224 3445
>>Fax:+44 171 224 3446

Do NOT go to the ECJC website that was mentioned in the original posting.
It has not been updated since February 1997 and has no information
on this very, very fascinating event. (It also took fooooooorever
to load.) The other contact info is probably quite good, so use it
to register or to get more info.

ari

Ari Davidow
The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/