Shloinke Sucks (in a good kind of way)

Jeff Dorchen of Shloinke wrote:
***************
"As the end of the millennium approaches, triumph over technique is the
independent artist's only hope for escaping the tyrannical circumscription
of
the cultural logic of late capitalism. In other words, as far as Shloinke
is
concerned, we're cool because in many ways we suck, but we won't let that
stop
us from making a self-important racket which we will continue to dignify by
explaining our shortcomings as satirical if not political strategies. And
there's nothing you or the Boy Wonder can do to stop us! Ha ha ha!....."
The was the most eloquent excuse for not practicing that I have ever
witnessed.
Benny

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->