Re: jewish dance, reply

>Regarding Klez dance- at Klez camp this past winter, we had a wonderful
>teacher from Atlanta whose name I have unfortunately misplaced.

He is indeed wonderful and his name is Steven Weintruab <dancinstev (at)
aol(dot)com>.
I just came back from performing at the Festival of American Folklife in
Wash. D.C., where he got a packed dancefloor doing complex sher's and
"needle dances" in no time flat. Quite a sight to see, klezmer music
performed in it's actual context.

Mark Rubin

POB 49227
Austin TX  USA  78765-9227

-Bad Livers
www.hyperweb.com/badlivers

-Rubinchik's Orkestyr
www.nonpareil.net/rubinchik

-Richard Linklater's "The Newton Boys" soundtrack by Bad Livers
www.newtonboys.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->