The Forward

Hi there gang, The Forward has a nice feature about new Jewish music. It
talks about Kabalas, Charming Hostess, Shloinke, and Benny and The
Vildachayas. Gideon Aaronoff wrote the article that looks at groups who are
doing edgier, rebellious, tongue in cheek, Jewish music. Any members of
those bands who are on this list should help me out here, I don't want to
put words in your mouth....so to speak. Also, if any musicians on the list
want to barter their CD for my CD, drop me a note directly.
Benny

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->