Reviews

This week at my World Music site (http://worldmusic.miningco.com)
under my New World Music Reviews section, I have some reviews of some
not-so-new but interesting Klezmer and assorted jewish albums.

http://worldmusic.miningco.com

Paula
calypso (at) freenet(dot)edmonton(dot)ab(dot)ca
Freelance writer, researcher, Web designer, media maven
http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~calypso - resume, publications list, samples
of work, links

Producer and "Guide" of the best World Music site on the 'Net:
http://worldmusic.miningco.com - Music from cultures and languages around the
world,
with weekly features and links from over 28 countries.

And don't miss my other musical links:
http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~calypso/piche/piche.html - The Official
Unofficial Paul Piche Site
Biography, links, guitar transcriptions, and more!

http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~calypso/wecker.html - The "Other" Konstantin
Wecker Page
The only Web page on the 'Net in English on this legendary German performer.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4630 - Rick Haworth A La Guitare
The one and only Web site about this guitarist and producer extraordinnaire.

"The most incomprehensible fact is the fact that
we comprehend at all."
 - Abraham Joshua Heschel

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->