Re: Listserve Administration

>Dear Ari,
>        Mah nistano?
>
>Sometimes I get email from Jewishh-music (at) shaamash(dot)org
>and
>Sometimes I get it from individual members of the list and not from the
>listserve address,
>and
>Sometimes I get it both ways?
>
>Is there some way to forward or reply to the entire list as individuals and
>byapss you???
>
>And if there is,  is this with or without your approval?
>
>Ok,let's serve  some wine while we listen to your answer.

Sheesh. I dunno. I have no explanation for any of this. But
I hope that, on the one hand, you wouldn't want to send stuff
to everyone =but= me, but on the other hand, if that seemed
necessary and appropriate that you would do it without worrying
about whether or not I approve.

You might e-mail    help (at) shamash(dot)org
and ask if the techie folks who run the list know what the problem
is, or what causes the discrepancy.

Unless people are being nasty, or are entirely off the subject
of jewish music (things that would never happen), I was hoping
that my presence here as list-dad is transparent.

ari

Ari Davidow
The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/
owner: jewish-music mailing list