Re: biographical info request

Judy and Wolf-   Thanks so much for your information on Olshanetsky, et al.
I'll try and flesh out the data Judy provided with a call to the National
Yiddish Book Center, as suggested by Wolf (Wolf, do you have a phone number
for Neil Zagorin?)

-Andy Rubin
Sacramento, CA

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->