"Taste of Passover" CDs

The CD "A Taste of Passover" is new for Passover 1998! It was recorded
January 23 and 24, 1998, in Jordan Hall, Boston, by WGBH Radio.  Featuring
Theodore Bikel, Cantor David Levine, the Yiddish Voice's own chief
announcer, Chasia Segal, and the performances of over 100 musicians from
the New England Conservatory of Music.  Klezmer Conservatory Band founder
Hankus Netsky served as artistic director, as well as associate producer.

Now on sale for only $14.00 (Reg. $16.00) -- and the price includes
shipping in the US.  Buy by April 5, and we guarantee it will arrive
anywhere in the USA by Erev Pesach (the Eve of Passover; April 10, 1998).

At the Yiddish Voice store: http://www.YV.org/

And "A Taste of Passover" is coming to a radio near you.  It airs in Boston
on WGBH 89.7 FM on April 5, 1998, at 6:00 p.m.  (Our web page's
Annoucements section has further details, including the schedule of
broadcasts on other National Public Radio stations across the US.)

Regards,

Mark David
Host/Producer, The Yiddish Voice
(mailto: yv (at) world(dot)std(dot)com)