Judeo-Spnish Discography

Chaverim:

As many of you know, I am attempting a comprehensive discography of
(Sephardic) Judeo-Spanish song, and have completed a review draft. Styles
range from early music groups (Hesperion XX, Florata, Boston Camerata and
many others) to the Art Song tradition exemplified by Francoise Atlan and
Esther Lamandier, to flat out big-band renditions a la Yehoram Gaon. There
are also a lot of Klezmer albums that have just one or two Sephardi
selections.

I am including ANY recordings with even a single Judeo-Spanish song. I
think I've nailed the obvious and semi-obvious listings. If readers are in
a position to contribute some more obscure recordings, kindly email me
privately. I would gladly incorporate your contribution, and credit you in
the ultimate web site.

I will let the list know when the final site is up.

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02173 USA
Home:   781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->