From:  Dubuc[SMTP:J(dot)Luc(dot)Dubuc (at) wanadoo(dot)fr]
Sent:  Thursday, April 02, 1998 5:51 AM
To:  World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:  Les Yeux Noirs

for Reizl Kalifowicz-Waletzky

I have heard a concert of Les Yeux Noirs in Paris.It was a firework of
yiddish and gypsy music that I never heard .
They are 6 in the groupe : eric and olivier SLABIAK ( violon )
                           pascal RONDEAU (guitar)
                           micha NISSIMOV (accordion)
                           françois PERCHAT (cello )
                           franck CAMPAGNOLA (bass )
About their CD, you can get informations to:
                                              BUDA MUSIQUE
                                            188, boulevard Voltaire
                                             75011 PARIS
                                             Fax 40 24 04 27

Its a french group and different from the klezmer orchestra who produice
  " Shpil es nokh a mol"
                         salutations  Jean-Luc Dubuc

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->