SV: Reply to Gerben Z and others

Dear Richard:

My gloves are just collecting dusts, these times. Ingemar Johansson is a
quite common name in Western Sweden, by the way.

Well, if you yourself and others have calmed down by now, I beg you to
reread my former sendings and discuss the matters involved, not the person.
It's up to your good will, I guess. I herewith show mine.

Keep cool,
Ingemar

----------
> Från: richard_wolpoe (at) ibi(dot)com
> Till: World music from a Jewish slant. <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
> Ämne: Re: Reply to Gerben Z and others
> Datum:  den 13 mars 1998 17:15
>

> Dear Ingemar Johanssohn,
>         I think that the real reason peopl are uspet is that they are
> intimidated by the former world heavywieght boxing champion and are
afraid
> you might beat us all up!
>
>         On a more serious note, the reason people objected, IMHO was due

> to the TONE of your letter NOT to your right to disagree with Ari.  This
> might be a cultural thing, but most of the list felt so offended by the
WAY

_________________________________
> Subject: Reply to Gerben Z and others
> Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org > at Tcpgate
> Date:    3/13/98 10:43 AM
>
> Dear Gerben:
>

> In the same way it must be permitted to discuss the role of leading
critics
> of Jewish Music. I did that in my mails on "Ari Dawidow as an authority"
> some ten days ago. Although I got some private reactions of support, the
> bulk of this mailing-list seems to have reacted not to what I actually
> wrote, but to what it thinks was my bad behaviour. Critics shouldn't be
> criticized, that's the conclusion I must draw ...
>
> All the best,
> Ingemar Johansson

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->