RE: RE: Der yidisher tam

It seems that the only difference between us is whether it is OK for tastes to
change.  Are you saying "Stop the world!  I want to get off"?

If you can't find a restaurant that serves the kind of food you like, perhaps
it is because the ones that didn't change their menus didn't have enough
customers.  I'd also like to have old-fashioned bagels, but there don't seem
to be enough of us left to keep some bakers producing them.

It least I can still get real bialy's at Kossars - and now they are kosher.
How long will that last?  When I go in there to buy, I'm dealing with
orientals, not Jews.

The biggest change of all would be if the world stopped changing.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->