Re: Ari Davidow as an authority

<< Even if Ari were all those things you say, it would hardly be
 helpful to announce it publicly, and I think there is quite a bit of room
 for disagreement with your characterizations. Indeed, I think that they're
 wrong. >>

It behooves the readership to remember that Ari's devotion to discussion of
things Jewish + Music is the reason that this discussion group, all the
websites and reviews, etc. exist.  Anyone else care to devote this amount of
time and energy to this job?

Bravo, Ari!

Lori Lippitz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->