Yiddish on List

I'd just like to request that poster either limit their use of Yiddish or
translate it. There's an awful lot of people on this list simply not
bothering - most of us (i daresay) don't speak Yiddish. If you want to
have a private conversation you *can* take it offlist.
Thanks. (BTW, this should probably be true for other languages as well.)

        Sheesh. What if I started sending all my posts in transliterated
Russian?

Alana
_________

Alana, haven't you picked up on the fact yet, that we're trying to get
you to learn Yiddish?
Itzik-Leyb

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->