Shirei shabbat, another request

 I was wondering if anyone know where I could get a tape with common songs
sung on Shabbat - kind of USY-type tunes, done simply so that I could
learn them just by listening (I.e not accompanied by gaudy synthesizers,
and not sung  by cantorial voices which add a lot of operatic
flourishes).
I've looked at the ones my local Hebrew bookstore carries, and so I'm now
stuck with at least one each of the above things I've listed, and no
further along in learning those sing-along type pf songs which I missed
out on by not spending enough time doing USY stuff in high school.
THanks,

Alana

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->