Re: Cantors really Folklorists

To Itztik-Leyb, Alex, Reyzl, and everyone else involved in this
discussion:
    This has been really interesting to me. I can hardly believe that I
started all this with one simple sentence. I doubt if this will be the
last word on this subject, but hope that it will.
I say that here is enought room in this world for Folklorists like
Reyzl, and folklorists like the rest of us.
                    Elllll

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->