Brave Old World

Hello, I would like to get a copy of Brave Old World's new album "Blood
Oranges" by January 15.  They are playing in Ottawa January 29, and I am
planning to do a special show on Klezmer music (I host a music show on
CKCU-FM in Ottawa) centered around their new album on January 15.  It
seems that it will be a while before the new album appears in North
America.  However it is out in Europe and I am willing to mail-order a
copy from Europe.  Does anyone know a reliable mail-order company that
would have it?

Thanks,

Dave

--
"Taste is a negative thing.  Genius affirms and always affirms." -Franz Liszt

[Taste is defined by what it excludes. Genius is defined by what it includes.]

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->