Jewish Radio Programming; to be or not be, that is the ...

You should have expected that, sort of reply, from WXPN. I have been doing
a Jewish Radio Show, for almost, three years, in Burlington County, New
Jersey.  As far, as I know; Penn, even with its large, Jewish Student
Population, has never had any regular, Jewish Radio Programming. The only
other Jewish Radio Shows, in the Philadelphia Area, are done by private
parties, and they have to pay for their air-time, on A.M. Radio.

If you or anyone else is interested in working, on or off-air, on a
existing, Jewish Radio Program or wish to start a new show, contact
me, the contact info is listed below. I am looking for somoene to work on
programming and hosting, my Jewish Pop Segment, at the beginning of the
show. This segment can be pre-recorded. So let me know. My show can
be heard, in small, parts of Eastern Pennsylvania, as well as, a good
chunk of Southern New Jersey.

Gut Shabbos

Jacob

    || Jacob Freedman -- WBZC 88.9 FM -- 6:00 to 10:00 a.m. E.S.T ||
    ||       Sunday Morning Klezmer and Other Jewish Music:       ||
    ||      An Exploration of Jewish Music, Art, and Culture      ||
    ||   BCC -- County Route 530 -- Pemberton, NJ -- 08068-1599   ||
    ||       E-Mail Address -- sundaymorningklezmer (at) usa(dot)net       ||
    || Voice Number -- 609.235.3819   Fax Number -- 609.894.9440  ||
    || Use a directional or vertical antenna for the best signal. ||

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->