CAJE 23

I have the honor (?) of being the chair for evening program at CAJE 23 in San
Antonio, Texas, August 9-13, 1998.

It is my intention to program a truly diverse series of events, including areas
(like classical, klez, etc.) that haven't seen many programming opportunities
at the last few conferences.

CAJE is a volunteer organization. We are seeking performers who can are willing
to pay their own way  to share their gifts with a community of those dedicated
to Jewish education.

If you yourself, or someone you know would be interested in such an
opportunity, please email me.

If you would like to know more about CAJE, see:

http://www.caje.org

Adrian A. Durlester

Adrian A. Durlester  -  durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Production Manager, Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
Director of Music, Temple Beth El, Fargo ND
List-Owner for hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Co-Owner for L-Torah (at)
shamash(dot)org
Alternate Email: aad (at) iname(dot)com  adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->