source for klezmer music

You know how, when you are looking for music books about klezmer
or other Jewish music you first try Tara, because they published
so many of them?
   <http://www.tara.com/>
Well, this guy has a store that has to be seen to be believed.
He has klezmer stuff that not even I have heard of. (This
doesn't mean that Tara or House of Musical Traditions aren't
good places to go to for a wide variety of jewish music--or
other music in the case of the latter <http://www.hmtrad.com>,
just that, if it's klez, Simon really does carry it.)

Everyone who has visited this guy's shop in LA comes back
agog. So, if there's anything that you've been looking for
and can't find, check this out.

ari

>From: Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com
>Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 21:42:27 -0500 (EST)
>Subject: source for klezmer music
>
>About a year or so ago, I spoke to you about my company, Hatikvah Music., the
>largest collection of Jewish music in the world.  I just got "on line",
>though I am very new(and slow) at learning the system.
>
>I have the Largest collection of KLEZMER music and am receiving new titles
>every week from somewhere in the world.  I am now also the official U.S.
>Distributor for the "Yikhes", "Doyres" and "Shteygers" recordings .  There
>are some very exciting new recordings form Europe that I will be distributing
>and will keep you posted as things evolve.  Naturally, I would like to make
>contact with people on the Internet that are into Klezmer music; if you can
>offer any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you, and Best Wishes,
>
>Simon Rutberg
>Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com

Ari Davidow