The Joys of Choral Singing

I know a few of you on this list were also participants in the choir at the
UAHC Biennial. I just wanted to say how wonderful it was for me to participate
in singing a wonderful assortment of choral arrangements - something we never
get a chance to do here in Fargo, North Dakota.

Adrian A. Durlester

Adrian A. Durlester  -  durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Production Manager, Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
Director of Music, Temple Beth El, Fargo ND
List-Owner for hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Co-Owner for L-Torah (at)
shamash(dot)org
Alternate Email: aad (at) iname(dot)com  adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->