Subject: Re: Lewandowski - High Holy Day Selections
Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org> at tcpgate
Date:    10/14/97 1:12 PM

definately:

used u'vnucha yomar, ma tovu, regularly use ma tovu, haskivenu, blessing for new
month.  Use L'cha dodi, but modified. amongst many others.

----
From: richard_wolpoe (at) ibi(dot)com
To: World music from a Jewish slant. <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 1997 1:16 PM
Subject: Lewandowski - High Holy Day Selections

     Dear Chaverim,
        I am curious to know if any of your services that you attended over
     the Yomim Noraim made use of selections by Louis Lewandowski.  Please
     participate in my informal survey my emailing me at
     Richard_Wolpoe (at) ibi(dot)com with a list of any "tunes: used e.g.
Zocharti
     Loch.

     "yasher koach and a gut yor."

     Rich Wolpoe