Re: History and the Klezmer Revival

Hello all!

I am a sophomore at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and currently
taking a music history course.  By the end of the term, we have to turn in a
research paper that has to do with anything regarding music.

As I began to consider topics, Klezmer music seemed to jump out at me.
 However, I am having difficulty finding many sources about Klezmer music.
 Also, not many people around here know a lot about klezmer.

I really would like to find some good information and narrow down the topic a
bit so that I can write something insightful.  After all, I want to grow from
this experience.  It may even help me learn a little bit about my own Jewish
heritage.

So, could anyone possibly guide me in the right direction?  I would greatly
appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Meghan Oglesby
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Student
Clarinet Performance and Theory/Composition Major

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->