Re: Radio Shows for Jewish Music in NYC

At 09:38 AM 9/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I would like to find out about any radio shows that feature Jewish
>music in the NYC area.  I've heard one from FUV, I think, in the
>morning, and a Shabbat service on Friday evening on QXR.

There is, or used to be, daytime Jewish music programming on WEVD (I think
it's now 1050 AM), although they seemed to be going over to all-infomercial
programming the last time I tuned in.  The station is powerful enough that I
can sometimes get it clearly here in western Massachusetts, so it should be
no problem in Queens.  Been a while since I listened; I hope it's still there.

Owen B Davidson
________         Owen Davidson, Amherst, Mass.

        I look into its glowing screen
        And see the Adversary,