Re: Israeli rock groups

>Ari and the mishpuchah write:

>>>Try Tara Publications at      http://www.jewishmusic.com      1-800-TARA-400
>>
>>Tara tends to carry only the most popular stuff.
>
>The last time I checked Machina was not being carried by Tara, however they
>do have Rita, Ethnix, and a few other recent Israeli groups. They might be
>carrying more in the near future.

Exactly why I mentioned House of Musical Traditions and
pointed out that local stores often carry Israeli music,
as well. Tara carries a good selection, and I especially
appreciate their selection of Jewish music books, but they
are certainly not the only source for Jewish or Israeli
music.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com