Re: Israeli rock groups

>Does anyone know where I can get a hold of Machina or any other good Israeli
>rock music?  Let me know if anyone has any suggestions.
>Thanks,
>Elizaag (at) aol(dot)com

Most large record stores, especially the large North American
chains such as HMV or Tower, have an Israeli section. Similarly,
Jewish book/gift stores have the same. Online, I'd check with
Tara (www.jewishmusic.com), or, if worst comes to worst, online
megaliths such as CDNOW (www.cdnow.com) or CDConnection
(www.cdconnection.com). Machina should be fairly easy to find.

A good question, while we're on the subjec,t though, is whether
or not anyone has heard the new Yehuda Poliker live album.
I heard a few cuts earlier today, and it's nice, but I haven't
had time to really get into it.

<yudel (at) well(dot)com>, where are you when we need you ;-).

Oh, and that reminds me--Larry Yudelson maintains web pages
devoted to Israeli music. Try the address:
   http://www.well.com/user/yudel/F-rwelc.html

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com