Re: Sunday Morning Klezmer Address Change

>To Whom It May Concern:
>
>My other e-mail address freedman (at) mail(dot)bbsx(dot)com is still
>active; however unavailable, if you have sent me e-mail,
>since June 1, 1997, please resend to this address:
>
>freedman (at) usol-mtl-001(dot)uscom(dot)com

Yes, you've been bouncing e-mail at your old address for
a couple of weeks. It is normally considered polite to
let people know =ahead= of time, rather than after we
have forgotten that we had to do something to fix bounces.
(I was in part alerted by your subscribing to Jewish-music
with a new address.)

Sigh.

ari

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->