Sunday Morning Klezmer Address Change

To Whom It May Concern:

My other e-mail address freedman (at) mail(dot)bbsx(dot)com is still
active; however unavailable, if you have sent me e-mail,
since June 1, 1997, please resend to this address:

freedman (at) usol-mtl-001(dot)uscom(dot)com

Please update your addressbooks.

    + =========================================================== +
   || http://www.dejanews.com/ is the best way to find and read:  ||
   || The Sunday Morning Klezmer Special Events Schedule          ||
   || "Sun Mrnng Klzmr Spcl Evnts" is posted, on or near,         ||
   || every Wednesday, and the Sunday Morning Klezmer Internet    ||
   || Resource List "Sun Mrnng Klzmr Jwsh Intrnt Lst" is posted,  ||
   || on or near, the 30th of each month, on the following usenet ||
   || newsgroups; alt.music.jewish, shamash.jew.studies,          ||
   || shamash.yiddishnet, soc.culture.jewish, soc.culture.israel. ||

   ||    Jacob Freedman -- Host/Producer Sunday Morning Klezmer   ||
   ||        E-Mail Address -- freedman (at) usol-mtl-001(dot)uscom(dot)com
   ||     Phone Number 609.235.3819 -- Fax Number 609.894.9440    ||
   ||      WBZC 88.9 FM -- A Voice For Burlington County, NJ      ||

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->