Off Topic: Re: RCPT:

I'm thankful that this sort of thing doesn't happen to every message that
get's posted on the Jewish Music list, but does anyone know why we're
getting flooded with receipts like the one below and why it is happening
only to the Message about Plucked String offerings at KlezKanada '97?  Is
there something in an email that triggers a return in certain email
programs?  Does anyone know how to turn it off?

I know this post isn't about Jewish Music, but I'm sure many people on this
list are annoyed at getting their mailbox filled by these automatic
messages and would like to prevent a recurrence.

>Confirmation of reading: your message -
>
>    Date:     4 Jun 97  9:21
>    To:      jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
>    Subject: Re: Plucked String offerings at KlezKanada '97