Re: Plucked String offerings at KlezKanada '97

Dear Jeff:
    I just wanted to commend you on your performance with the KCB
this monday at Merkin Hall.  Even though we just attended the KCB
Concert at Mame-Loshen 97 a little over a week ago my daughter, Aliza
and I were delighted to come again, but this time with my wife.  Your
performance was brilliant.  I couldn't believe there wasn't any smoke
coming from the neck of your mandolin.
    We will all be attending KlezKanada this year (again) and look
forward to seeing and hearing The KCB, Adrienne, Deborah, Shura,
Zalman and yourself.  Maybe we will get another chance to hear your
singing yiddish songs.
    Sorry.  We wont be taking your music class.  We are just Culture
Vultures.
    Best Wishes,
    Abe Malz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->