Re: Re: Re: Klezmer recs anyone?

--

Hi --

        I found this on a HotBot search (I'm not yet subscribed to the
list) -- I just wanted to thank Frank for his kind words, and mention
that the Capital Klezmers' first CD is available:  "String of Pearls" --
if your local Jewish bookstore doesn't stock it yet, contact Frieda at
301-279-8929.  Be well.

Michael Singer, bass               1-301-340-4674, FAX 1-301-340-4576
GE Information Services, Inc.               mailto:michaels (at)
is(dot)ge(dot)com
Statements &                        mailto:michael(dot)singer (at)
geis(dot)ge(dot)com
opinions expressed here are mine and don't reflect the views of GEIS.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->